Knitting Machine Crank - Sentro Replacement Part
- PERFECT FIT FOR Sentro 22, Sentro 40 and Sentro 48, Jamit and Quick Knit
- Material: PETG (more durable and stronger 3D filament than PLA)
- Philips screwdriver is required to disassemble and reassemble to crank from your knitting machine
- 22 needle knitting machine has 23 tooth gear crank | 40 needle knitting machine has 18 tooth gear crank | 48 needle knitting machine has 20 tooth gear crank
- Other Knitting Machine Parts Available: Pink/White Pins, Row Counter, Tension Fork and Crank Adpater
Check out our blog posts written based on your feedback:
- Getting Started with Your Sentro Machine
- Use and Repair a Sentro Knitting Machine
- Sentro Knitting Machine Reviews
- Inspiring Story of Lesley knitting scraves and hats for the homeless
Free Shipping & Returns: On all orders
Our Team is working hard to ensure quick and safe deliveries. However due to recent influx in demand, combined with supply chain shortages, shipping might take slightly longer than usual. Please see your estimated shipping time at check out.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, contact us for a full hassle-free refund, love it or your money back.
Delivery time: 6-10 Business Days