Milk - Cotton Tube Yarns
Milk Cotton Tube Yarn consists of 100% cotton with a polyester filling. The yarn has no seams is very soft and very suitable for arm knitting
- The thread does not have a seam, it is smooth, pleasant to the touch and very durable.
- Designed for knitting with your hands. The yarn does not deform during knitting and use, you can repeatedly rip while maintaining the shape of the material
- It is an alternative to thick worsted wool, which is not durable
- 100% Cotton & Eco-Friendly
- Diameter: 2.5cm
- Washable at 30°C
- Non-allergic material & safe for children
- Color doesn’t fade and doesn’t lose shape
ACCESS OUR TUTORIALS:
- Visit our DIY Chunky Yarn Kits to learn how to make your own creation and order directly from the page
- Once ordered, you can create an account to have access to our tutorial library made by crafters and artists
WANT TO TRY MORE?
- Once you have learned the basics of arm knitting in our tutorial videos, you can work on your own creation. Here is how much is needed:
- Small plaid (80x120cm): 100m/109yd
- Medium throw (140x170cm): 200m/219yd
- Big plaid (180x200cm): 300m/330yd
Suitable for all ages, children or adults!