Milk - Cotton Tube Yarns
Milk Cotton Tube Yarn consists of 100% cotton with a polyester filling. The yarn has no seams is very soft and very suitable for arm knitting
- The thread does not have a seam, it is smooth, pleasant to the touch and very durable.
- Designed for knitting with your hands. The yarn does not deform during knitting and use, you can repeatedly rip while maintaining the shape of the material
- It is an alternative to thick worsted wool, which is not durable
- 100% Cotton & Eco-Friendly
- Diameter: 2.5cm
- Washable at 30°C
- Non-allergic material & safe for children
- Color doesn’t fade and doesn’t lose shape
ACCESS OUR TUTORIALS:
- Visit our DIY Chunky Yarn Kits to learn how to make your own creation and order directly from the page
- Once ordered, you can create an account to have access to our tutorial library made by crafters and artists
WANT TO TRY MORE?
- Once you have learned the basics of arm knitting in our tutorial videos, you can work on your own creation. Here is how much is needed:
- Small plaid (80x120cm): 100m/109yd
- Medium throw (140x170cm): 200m/219yd
- Big plaid (180x200cm): 300m/330yd
WHY CHOOSING CLICK AND CRAFT
- We have worked with local artists who created those videos. We share a large part of our profits with them so they could create more projects with us
- We try to localise products as much as possible and we engage with local communities to help people in the need
- All products are FREE SHIPPING
Suitable for all ages, children or adults!
Looking for other kits? Use the live chat widget at the bottom right corner of this page or contact us at email@example.com